Sunday, March 30, 2008

i love reading

while the examination period still running for another one week,
my brain playing with my emotional quotion (eq).
they seem don't know that i have not finish 300 questions and the exam fall on tuesday.

too many times i said that no playing at this time,

eq must follow what intelligent said, if it said to answer the questions.
then don't pity-pity to do sleepness brainwaves communication.
but they hard to hear my advices.

maybe it my fault push it too hard in a short period of time.

oh, the out side was raining. so, why don't we sit for a tea at nescafe.
so i stand up and order one shot of cappucino.
perthhhh, by adding some sugar, it was so delicious .

i must go out today. i have to deliver back my friend's book.

wahhh, the rain might stop at the top of cloud, by the way i reach the bus station, it will stop.
at the putra station, somebody calling out my name.
oo oo, there are different people looking at me smiling with sparkle eyes. so they are two different persons and i don't know which one says my name before.

i don't know how to behave, one with name that i forget and one with respect i have. to be fair, let just sit between them and talk no more.. then today i went to my destination with shock on my eq and blurring in my faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terima kasih untuk blog yang menarik